jueves, 13 de octubre de 2016

My oldest friend



In this post I would like to talk about one of my oldest friends (if not THE oldest). I remember the day we met was the first day of second grade: I’m guessing we were around seven years old, and there was this short girl standing in the middle of the classroom, looking at everyone and everything with a confused expression in her face. I asked on of my classmates who she was and she told me that she was new in our class, and that she was Argentinian. Her name was Belén. Now this next part of the story I don’t remember so well but, I’m not exactly sure how, we started talking to each other and ended up becoming really good friends. We did a lot of things together and even our parents became friends, so we got to plan trips with both families and had a really good time. As we got older, around the beginning of high school, we kind of drifted apart for a while but became good friends again the last year of school. We’ve been close ever since.

I would say that now we have new things in common that we didn’t know we liked when we were little, for example the outdoors. We both really like to go camping and enjoy nature, and we also like to go hiking sometimes. Another activity we often do together is going to the cinema; we both really enjoy big screens. She studies Environmental Biology in Universidad de Chile which is also in our campus, so from time to time we make plans to have lunch and update each other about what’s going on in our lives. We also see each other when our school group of friends get together. I feel so lucky to still have her as a friend because I feel she knows so much about me and we’ve been through so much together, that I know I can tell her anything.

5 comentarios:

  1. I think the same ...a friend it's someone you can tell anything, I love nature too!! ,Do some sports it' great and with good company much better !!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. It's so cool that both families became friends too! I can imagine your vacations together with so many persons... sounds very fun :P

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I think that is a good friendship and I am glad that you remain near at the university to see each time you can :)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I think you have a great friendship, I'm glad for you two :)

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Beatyfull history <3 I hope their friendship will endure for many years

    ResponderBorrar