jueves, 29 de septiembre de 2016

Maybe Costa Rica



There are lots of places around the world I would like to visit, so it was hard to choose one for this task, but I finally remembered that about a year ago I met a person that had been in Central America, specifically in Costa Rica, and I got the impression that it was an awesome place to visit. 


First of all I've never been in Central America, but I've always been very curious as to what I would find there. As it is very close to Latin America, I would hope to find some similarities in the way people relate to one another, because I’m guessing that they are very warm with each other (I guess Chile it's not really an example of warm social relations) but in the other hand, they are very far away and maybe the fact that they are also “americans” doesn’t really mean we have things in common. 


About Costa Rica I don’t know very much apart from a few experiences I have heard over the years. The one thing that has been common in each story is that people there seem to be happier and more relaxed, that they seem to live life a little bit differently than us. Beside the cultural factor that I don’t know much about, I would think that based in other experiences, the warm weather and the fact that it’s basically surrounded by the ocean could be reasons why people there seem to experience life very differently than what I’m used to. I would very much like to see it for myself. 
Resultado de imagen para costa rica mapa





3 comentarios:

  1. I went to Costa Rica in the summer holidays and is really amezing country! I recomended too much ;)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I think go to Costa Rica should be very fun! I hope you can go someday :D

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I had the opportunity to visit Costa Rica last summer and I think it is an amazing place. Coast, jungle, the people, you name it. Beautiful is not enough

    ResponderBorrar